Happy Friday and Happy December! Ya know what that means….24/7 Christmas music!! Sorry babe LOL. He likes Christmas music but not the way I do aka obsessed. This is my favorite season of the year because who doesn’t love Christmas!?! Christmas also means lots of family get-togethers, parties, gatherings, and dryer weather. YUCK! Well unless you live in the tropical areas (shoutout to Miami, I never had to change my routine for the seasons LOL), you always have humidity and don’t have to struggle finding new products for every season. Today I’m showing y’all all my favorite beauty products for the holiday. AKA the best gift guide for your beauty obsessed friend!
- Nars Dolce Vita Blush: $38 (on sale right now for $34!) The perfect deep pink for creating a warm holiday look!
- Chanel Sublimage Foundation: $180 This foundation is light and soft and makes your skin look and feel AMAZING! It acts more like a BB or CC cream is just perfect for keeping your skin glowing and perfect for the holidays. You can build the coverage too!
- Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder: $68 My FAVORITE highlighter! This just adds so much glow to your cheeks. I prefer the nude glow or golden glow but it comes in two other colors too!
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara: $32 The holy grail mascara! Every beauty blogger and lover knows this stuff really works! It makes your eyelashes look so long and beautiful.
- Burberry Festive Illuminating Drops: $39 Looking for a more natural glow for the holidays? This is your product! You can build the glow with your fingers and can make it as intense or subtle as you like. I use this for more everyday glow.
- MAC Velvet Matte Lipstick In Beatrix: $22 (on sale for $20!) MAC’s new velvet matte lippies are an amazing formula! They glide on your lips and look matte without drying your lips! Plus this color is the perfect deep red metallic that will set your look out from the others.
- Dior AirFlash CC Primer: $62 No makeup kinda day? Look no further! This primer is amazing for making your natural skin tone look smooth and even. I like to use mine under my BB/CC cream for a natural makeup look.
- La Mer Concealer: $90 I LOVE this stuff! It’s infused with La Mer’s beauty elixir and definitely doesn’t crease or look cakey throughout the day. Only downside is the lack of deeper shades in the collection.
- YSL Touche Eclat: $51 I use the No. 1 shade to brighten my under eyes because you know dark circles like to come out to play around this time of year! Add a bit of this under your concealer and viola! brighter looking eyes.
- La Mer Foundation $120 Like the concealer, this foundation has the elixir as well and makes my now dry skin look and feel moisturized throughout the day. The coverage isn’t too full but you can definitely build the coverage.
- La Mer The Powder: $120 This powder though! Also infused with the elixir, has diamond flakes to really illuminate your face! Some gurus love this as a finishing powder for the face but my secret, is to set your under eyes with this! It’ll help make your eyes brighter and more awake.
- Chanel Bronzing Powder: $68 If you can’t tell, I enjoy a more natural makeup look day to day. Granted some days you must be extra but not everyday! This is my go to bronzer. I have the darkest shade (shocker I know) but trust me when I say, this looks amazing on light skin tones. Chanel is known to have a lighter shade range of makeup and this is no different. I just give myself a subtle glow by contouring my face in the “3” form and I’m good to go!
- Burberry Fresh Glow in Nude 01: $54 I like to apply this right before I apply my foundation. It gives that dewy look without you looking (or being) greasy!
- Lancome Cils XL Lash Primer: $32 This stuff is magic! It can make anyone’s lashes look more full and long! Hands down best eye lash primer out there.
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray: $40 Magic! This stuff, if used right, can make your face last all day and all night! My first time using it, I had a full face of makeup and ended up bawling my eyes out (not sure why but I’m okay now LOL) and I swore up and down that when I went to the mirror my makeup would be ruined and when I saw it didn’t even budge, I had to get more!! Game changer.
- G Class Lashes: $20-$60 A local Alberta brand, these lashes rock! I don’t wear falsies that often but when I do, it’s G Class! The creator, an Edmonton/St. Albert makeup artist, Gretzie Parth puts so much love and hard work into these lashes and you can so tell! If you don’t follow her on Instagram, you’re missing out. Go follow @gpmakeup and grab some lashes while she has her holiday collection available!
This is just the first of my gift guides! Monday I’ll give y’all some ideas for that special man in your life and Friday , come back for the gift guides for all those ladies in your life! Moms and Dads will be included in those guides!! Woo hoo to the best time of year!! Thanks for stopping by!